In this session of the Online Income Podcast I’m joined by Alex Malafeev, the co-founder of Sensor Tower. Sensor Tower is one of the leading App Store research tools out there, and Alex is here to share with us his knowledge of ASO and how we can use it to drive a steady stream of traffic to our apps and turn that traffic into downloads!
App Store optimization can really make or break your app. By implementing some of Alex’s tips you could potentially see traffic to your app double or even triple in just a few days! If you’re not taking advantage of ASO, you definitely are missing out, so make sure you grab a notepad and pay attention!
In this session you’ll learn:
- What App Store optimization is and why it’s hugely important for app developers to know how to take advantage of it.
- How sustainable App Store optimization is and how it compares to search engine optimization.
- Alex’s 3 criteria for selecting GREAT keywords for your apps!
- Using Sensor Tower’s traffic score and difficulty score to compare keywords and find the winners.
- How to save space and target more search terms when choosing keywords for the App Store.
- The differences between optimizing your app for the App Store and for Google Play.
- One easy update that you NEED to make to your apps to help boost rankings and conversions!
Items mentioned in this podcast:
If you are enjoying these podcasts, please take the time to leave me an honest review on iTunes. Reviews help new people find the podcast as well as give me feedback as to how I’m doing! Click here to leave a review!