In this session of the Online Income Podcast I’m joined by Jeet Banerjee, a 21 year old serial entrepreneur from California. Jeet’s started pursuing entrepreneurship in high school where he made over $5,000/month from his web design and multimedia company, JB Media Force before selling it for a payoff of between $25,000-$100,000.
As if that wasn’t enough he’s now running two successful businesses as well as writing books, speaking, and consulting.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How Jeet started a web design company as a high school junior without doing any of the development himself.
- Why Jeet got his first web design client BEFORE worrying about finding a developer, and why that’s the smart thing to do.
- How Jeet went from outsourcing projects to freelancers to creating his own office and full-time team in India without ever leaving California.
- Jeet’s thoughts about whether young entrepreneurs should go to college.
- How Jeet’s college admission site gained 12,000 users in only 2 weeks without spending ANY money on marketing!
- How Jeet generates massive publicity that landed him features in the New York Times, Yahoo, and Young Entrepreneur.
Items mentioned in this podcast:
- Jeet’s TedX Speech
- JB Media Force
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco
- Jeet’s Udemy Course: How To Start A Business: Turning Ideas Into Income
- Jeet’s Blog
If you are enjoying these podcasts, please take the time to leave me an honest review on iTunes. Reviews help new people find the podcast as well as give me feedback as to how I’m doing! Click here to leave a review!
Also, feel free to leave a comment below with your thoughts about today’s episode! Jeet will be dropping in to answer any questions you may have as well, so ask away!